Carina, the all-in-one commercial paging system, intercom system, synchronized clock, and emergency management for less than legacy PA system pricing.
Reach every person in your facility
Hallway clocks are always accurate and change perfectly in sync
Replace legacy intercom systems with contactless 2-way communications
Next-generation features for less than legacy system pricing
Expand your reach
Allow for people and buildings to easily reach out for help
Independent operation during power and internet outages
Benefits for everyone in your building
Keeping Employees Safe
Carina creates a safe environment so employees can focus on serving customers.
- Remove outside noise with sound masking
- Protect every employee with ADA compliance
- Help stations so that employees can reach out for help
- Zone paging to avoid disturbing employees that need to focus
A productive atmosphere without stress
Keep employees happy with peace of mind that you’ve got them covered during any situation
- Use sound masking to keep outside noises from affecting productivity
- Zone paging to reach specific groups while not disturbing others
- Allow employees to stream local background music in their office
- Reach every employee during any emergency scenario
Greatly reducing IT management
IT is stressful, Carina makes things simple from the start and streamlines day-to-day management now and into the future.
- Simple system configuration and management through a single dashboard
- Zero-touch provisioning to simplify installation
- Upgrade firmware of all devices on the network
- Device health reports and proactive issue alerts
- Direct technical support from Wahsega’s support team
- Simple system and end point testing
Reach everyone in an emergency
Carina provides you with an easy way to reach everyone in the building, even team members over mobile radios
- Send building-wide alerts with the push of a button
- Pick up a phone and reach out over mobile radios
- Lockdown the entire facility or certain areas instantly
Clear view of building operations
Carina continuously monitors buildings keeping small problems from turning into disasters.
- Reach staff through their mobile radios
Monitor and provide proactive alerts
- HVAC system efficiency
- Building wide air quality
- Door security, water leaks, and gas leaks, etc.
- Cafeteria refrigeration equipment
- Lightning strikes
Control building services
- Security Cameras
- Access Control
Reach your organization’s technology goals
Carina allows your team to easily implement a next-generation mass notification and safety IoT system with minimal IT overhead.
- Bring the safety of your employees and customers under the IT umbrella
- IT administrators love the simplicity of managing Carina
- Save much-needed money from your budget for other projects
Give customers a great shopping experience
Carina lets you control the audio environment in your store to foster a happy purchasing environment
- Stream background music to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Keep customers safe with targeted announcements during an emergency
- Help stations where customers can reach out for assistance
- Zone paging and all calls to reach everyone in your store
-What's in the Review-
Build a Better Facility -
A Guide to Carina
Software - trusted globally, running on over 1 billion devices
Hardware - multipurpose intelligent devices to get the message out
Coverage - reach everyone but more importantly, people and buildings can reach out for help
Complete coverage for the same budget
The Future of Building Safety
Don't get stuck in the past when your people are relying on you to create a safe environment for them day in and day out. The benefit of Carina is that you get a next generation mass notification system for less than the price of a legacy system.
Carina Event Manager is required for all solutions
Your message reaches everyone when it matters most both indoors and outside. Carina delivers crisp, intelligible audio with easy to read visuals.
Ceiling speaker + Outdoor speaker + IP display + Call/Panic button
Test Our Tech
Get your personal walk-through with a member of our customer success team.