The Wahsega Surface Mount Wall Speaker is a PoE-powered wall speaker with SIP and Multicast Support for paging, built-in microphone, sound reinforcement, advanced panic button functionality, and door lock relays for classroom safety. This revolutionary speaker has the ability to power second, auxiliary speaker up to 20 meters away via PoE cable. The auxiliary speaker performs all of the same functions as the first—without the need for an additional home run, drastically reducing overall labor and equipment costs.
With VoIP calls via SIP registration, the Wahsega speaker functions as a 2-way SIP intercom and also receives broadcast paging announcements via its multicast support, all from a single IP speaker.
Two onboard relays on the Wahsega Surface Mount Wall Speaker enable emergency classroom lockdown by controlling door locks for up to two doors.
The IP wall speaker works with standard panic buttons. In addition, it provides advanced functionality to reduce the number of false alarm triggers from the panic button. With this advanced functionality, a brief button press places a call to one preconfigured number—such as the front office—while a longer press-and-hold will call a second, preconfigured panic number.
For larger classrooms where a second speaker is needed, the IP wall speaker has the ability to drive a second, lower-cost Wahsega analog speaker up to 20 meters away via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. Alternately, the two-classroom IP wall speaker can drive an auxiliary speaker in a second classroom. In a two-classroom configuration, the auxiliary speaker has all of the functionality of the first speaker, without the cost or hassle of an additional wiring home run.
With simple installation and advanced functionality, the Wahsega Surface Mount Wall Speaker with SIP and Multicast paging support is perfect for any classroom application, large or small.
- Supports SIP and Multicast paging
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Industry-leading low standby power
- Fully configurable via simple webpages
- QR code label for easy MAC address identification
- Multiple audio codecs to choose from
- Remote firmware upgradeable
- Simple surface mount wall installation
- Standard earthquake tabs for added stability
- Ability to drive second Wahsega analog speaker up to 20m away via Cat5e or Cat6
- Classroom sound reinforcement audio input wallplate
- Microphone input
- Web-based mic and speaker volume control
- Two onboard relays for door control
- Integrated status LED
- Compatible with standard panic buttons
- Advanced panic button functionality to reduce false alarm triggers
- RJ45 connections for simplified installation of second speaker and remote sound reinforcement faceplate
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power Input: PoE 802.3af
- Standby Power: < 1W
- Protocol: SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.726 (16/24/32/40kbps), G.722, DVI4 (narrow/HD/Ultra HD), Linear PCM, iLBC, Speex, SILK
- Speaker Drive Capabilities: 8W (5W per speaker when driving two speakers)
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Speaker Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M SPL
- Dry Contact Relay Rating: 2A min, 250V AC, 24V DC
- Max PoE Cable Length: 100m (per standard) PoE 10/100 cable length
- Max Secondary Speaker Cat5e or Cat6 Cable Length: 20m
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 4.44"
- Construction: 24-gauge steel housing with white polyester powdercoat paint
- Options: Remote sound reinforcement wallplate and Wahsega secondary analog speaker
- Warranty: 2 years limited
|June 27, 2017||1.1.2||Link||Firmware for SIP Ceiling Speaker|
|Release Date||Version||Download||Description |
|June 19, 2017||1.1.1||Link||Firmware for SIP Ceiling Speaker|
|June 15, 2017||1.1.0||Link||Firmware for SIP Ceiling Speaker|
|November 21, 2016||1.0.0||Link||Firmware for SIP Ceiling Speaker|